Is this you?:
Ministry Development Officer
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and maintaining close relations with partnering organizations such as marketplaces and churches in Hong Kong, Macau and China,
- Collaborating, assisting and training existing Alpha partners in using the various Alpha resources to run Alpha and other ministry courses
- Providing follow-up support and promoting the use of other Alpha resources as further ministry development
- Motivating and training new Alpha partners
- Mobilizing volunteers to assist the ministry in meeting ministry objectives.
Who you are:
- You have tertiary education level or above.
- You have 5 years of working experience.
- You are passionate and burden to spread the gospel in Hong Kong and China.
- Preference will be given to you if you have experience in customer service and volunteer relationship management.
- You are called by and committed to serve.
- You are patient and caring.
- You are attentive to details.
- You have good communication and organization skills.
- A team player who can handle challenges in positive manner
- You can work proactively and independently based on clearly defined objectives.
- You have good English and Chinese writing skills and can converse fluently in English and Mandarin;
- You have good computer skills in using Microsoft Office.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you, tell us your story and your expectations. Contact Silvester at email@example.com