Is this you?:
Accounting Officer (Part-Time)
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing weekly or monthly payments and accounting payable transactions via checks, bank drafts, cash for office administrative, ministry expenses, marketing and production expenses as well as staff expense claims.
- Processing weekly banking and accounting receivable transactions for deposits of checks, cash, credit card debit approval from donations, event registration, sales of Alpha resources and issuing receipts.
- Processing and coordinating monthly stock and sales reports from distribution and consignment partners.
- Processing weekly or monthly Alpha material sales: receivables, banking, sales settlement of credit card transaction, sales close and reconciliation.
- Completing monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Managing bi-weekly petty cash reconciliation and accounting
- Financial and budget reports: monthly financial statement with cash flow, financial report for special events, ministry budgets and year end budget process and consolidation
- Coordinating and completing yearend audit process
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of full time working experience in accounting
- You have passed LCC Higher with certificate or equivalent
- You are good at investigating numbers and in reporting results
- You are attentive to detail
- You are deadline oriented
- You exercise confidentiality professionally
- You have good data entry management skills
- You have good computing and MS Office skills
- You are good in written English and Traditional Chinese
- You are a good communicator
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you, tell us your story and your expectations. Contact Silvester at firstname.lastname@example.org